Today, I will tell you how to customize the Mi band 4 watch face and change it to whatever you want like the PUBG watch face I have applied.
Mi band 4 comes with only 3 default watch faces when booted. I know you get bored of seeing those display faces again and again.
Xiaomi’s Mi band 4 comes with 0.95″ colored AMOLED display with 120 x 240 pixels and a 2.5D glass protection. So, why not make full utilization of that colored display.
Also Checkout: 7 Best Mi Band 4 Minimal Watch Faces.
You can also apply a number of faces available in the Mi Fit app like these:
Haven’t bought a Mi band yet? Check it here:
So let me tell you how to apply the PUBG watch face on your Mi Band 4.
- Mi Fit App.
- PUBG Wallpaper.
- Nothing Else!
Note: There is no requirement of installing a third-party app.
Yes, you heard it right, no third-party app is required!
I don’t recommend you install any third party app because it affects the proper functioning of the band.
So, let’s get started!
1. Open the Mi Fit app and go to the Profile section at the bottom.
2. Tap on the Mi Smart Band 4.
3. Tap on the Band display settings.
4. Tap on the Custom and then tap on any one of the three options.
5. Tap on the Change background button.
6. Tap on Gallery.
7. Select the image you want to apply as the display.
Save the above image and select it from the gallery.
8. Now tap on Sync watch face at the bottom.
Congrats! Your new band face gets applied without installing a third-party app.
Please tell me your thoughts in the comments below.
Thanks for reading. See you in the next one.